Working on Props

 I am currently working on props for my film. I have most if not all what I need to begin filming. I recently acquired the cassette deck for the first part of the sequence. It needed some maintenance, so I spent the day yesterday fixing and cleaning it. It is now ready for filming. I am still waiting on some cables that I need to transfer my 8-bit computer music to my laptop for the soundtrack. The computers that will be featured in the film need some restoration. The Commodore 128, 1902 monitor, and 1571 drive are yellowed due to age, so I must restore the plastic back to the original light beige, since they should look almost brand new in the film. I also need to code some fake programs to run on them while I film so they look like I'm doing a lot of work for atmosphere. I also need to repair the Epson printer for the Apple //e since a capacitor blew up inside of it and needs replacement. I must order a new capacitor. The Macintosh Plus also needs a slight repair as the sound isn’t working, but that’s not a priority. The lines of dialogue also need to be worked on. I need to write some dialogue and record it onto a cassette tape for the beginning of the sequence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Team or Not to Team

Creative Critical Reflection