Post Break Update and Start of Filming
Over winter break, I've completed my room and have gathered all props and set them into place. My father and I have built and painted the new shelf and removed the old ones. I have the woodgrain table in my room now as my desk. I have an incandescent lamp above the filming area to provide a more yellow light. I've made sure to make the area period correct so no modern objects are visible. I've begin to film some test takes, making sure some of my ideas will work together. However, many of the ideas I had will not work due to the 2 minute limit. It will have to be more fast paced than what I was expecting. Music will be the last major part of the production, as I need to put together the film first and create the music around it.
Comments
Post a Comment