Some Filming Issues

     Filming is coming along, but a bit slower than expected. As I've mentioned in the past, filming CRT monitors isn't easy due to my phone camera's shutter speed and the CRT's refresh rate. When I film the monitors, my recording flickers and doesn't look good at all. I have to do many takes and hope that it won't flicker. I've also had issues with background noise. When I get a chance to film, my neighbors are usually making some noise outside that can be heard in my recordings. I have to wait quite a while for the noise to stop enough for me to film the scene. 

    I've already filmed the first scene last night. It was hard to set my phone up so I could get a top-down view of the tape recorder on the table, but I managed. I think the speech I recorded onto the tape is too long so I may have to edit new audio over the scene later. I have filmed about half of the scenes, and should be able to finish soon and begin editing it together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Team or Not to Team

Creative Critical Reflection