Peer Review

    After I showed the class my film, I was genuinely surprised at how much the class enjoyed it. They said that it was really well done and it flowed well. They really liked the opening scene which gave some background to the film, established the date and made the rest of the sequence make sense. One person really liked the left to right scrolling shots of the different keyboards. Someone also liked the music that was paired with the clips. I got no major criticisms from the class, except one fellow student who suggested that I change the font of the credits and the color of the text. She said that the font and color didn't match the style of the setting, which I agreed with. I remember that I have could find a font that matches the font displayed when using the Commodore 64. And she said that my title sequence mimicked the time period very well. She liked the pacing and how I made an effective use of the 2 minutes I had.

     I myself did notice some slight areas in the title sequence that I should adjust, such at the music volume, especially at the start of the music track. It sounded a little too loud for a comfortable listening level, so I will turn it down a little more. I also saw some very minor timing issues in one of the clips that I used in the sequence. The transition of the music and the end of one of the clips didn't line up exactly; however, that can also easily be corrected. Everything else was very polished and I feel even more confident about the entire title sequence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Team or Not to Team

Creative Critical Reflection