I have put a lot of effort into my film and I hope it is received well. I think it represents the time period well and I think it appeals to the target audience.
I have always considered myself to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. I usually keep to myself and I am not too socially outgoing. I tend to work alone, but sometimes I benefit from other people’s thoughts and ideas. After looking at someone else’s social media and participating in the “Lost at Sea” activity, what I found solidified my initial decision to work alone on the title sequence, but also showed me some of the positives of collaborating with someone else too. When I studied Gannon’s Instagram page, I noticed how much he values the people in his life. He has plenty of posts in which he expresses his appreciation and gratitude towards his girlfriend, as well as his friends in which he consistently comments about them and how much they mean to him. According to the article “The Effect of Team Personality on Team Performance” by John Bradley and Frederick Hebert, “Personality types have an essential role for the success of IS development team performance”. Gannon’s...
Question 1: How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? https://youtu.be/mRgXxjD66aE Question 2: How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? https://prezi.com/view/aVpYHVu0bLqYF65AuyQ3/ Question 3: How did your production skills develop throughout this project? https://youtu.be/vN7cEpWaDUs Question 4: How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? https://youtu.be/QaLGYv6AEJQ
Comments
Post a Comment